Saturday, November 10, 2007

He might need glasses.

I walked into my living room the other day, and this is what I saw:

I think he couldn't believe his eyes when he saw his three favorite things -- comedy, outdated lists, and and a book on animal rights -- right next to his bed. What are the chances?!

I didn't wait around to see what he chose. In addition to being an avid reader, he's also a dog who likes his privacy. So, even though I left him alone and can't confirm it, I'm betting he went with the comedy.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh.How.ADORABLE!!!! Well, if he's anything like mine, he may enjoy "The Diggingest Dog." It's always been one of our favorites...

Kristy said...

You can tell a lot about a dog by his taste in reading material.

Ashley said...

Bailey? Also a reader. Natch.

Stella said...

This is when I wish I had that picture of Sebastian reading The Encyclopedia of the Dog. So meta.

Anonymous said...

How funny! My dog just likes to chew on the books.

Bostonworkerbee said...

If my cat finds out I'm de-lurking for a dog I'll be in trouble, but dang it he's cute!

Felicia said...

LOL!! Is that sweet pooch reading those titles?