Kristy tagged me for this random facts meme. Seeing as how she's been nothing but sweet to me, the least I can do is tell you seven random things about myself. Who's it gonna hurt? (Crafting content will resume asap.)
Rules: Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs the 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog.
1. I can't stand orange-flavored things (e.g., candy, soda). Real orange things -- like the well-known fruit, the orange-- are perfectly delicious. My aversion stems directly from eating too many baby aspirin as a child. (I also despise olives and cilantro, but that is a direct result of their being disgusting.)
2. I can't ride a bike. Laugh all you want. It is what it is.
3. I love office supply stores and bookstores. The good ones fill me with a profound sense of calm.
4. I stopped drinking caffeine in December of '06. Prior to that, I drank several Cokes a day (regular - never diet, in a can - not a bottle) for many years. How else would I have been able to get through all those years of grad school?
5. I don't eat red meat or any of the cute animals (e.g., lambs, ducks, pigs). I am gradually backing my way out of all the meats. (Ha HA! Dirty!)
6. I hate shopping for clothes. Hatehatehate it. For a bazillion reasons. One of those reasons is that I really like beautiful clothes, and those clothes are always super-expensive. And I just can't be a part of that. That is not how want to spend my millions!
7. I believe that anything is possible as long as you've got a team of folks to support you in that thing. Really.
Instead of tagging seven other people, I'll do this: If you have a blog and want to take part, feel free to say so in the comments, and we'll all head over there straightaway to learn random things about you!
P.S. I have another small batch of items coming to me from Superbuzzy, and boy are these items cute. You'll see.