Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Hey, welcome!


To all you folks popping in from Grandmother Purl's Blanket, hi there! Please feel free to take a look around. Even if you don't care for the sewing (which, believe me, I didn't think I did either), if you do some poking around, you may find something that tickles your fancy. There are knitting-related items mixed in with the other things...

If you're looking for my Grandmother Purl squares, the links are in the sidebar ("Grandmother Purl's blanket" and "While I was at it"). Or click here and here. The second square really did look better in person, I promise. Frankly, I'm a little embarrassed that I didn't do a little more pre-camera work on her before taking the photo. But she was just so eager to get in the mail, I didn't want to fight her on it. You know how squares can be.

Anyhow, it's nice to have you here. Thanks for stopping by. Please visit again soon!

No comments: