Saturday, November 11, 2006

One down, seven to go


You're going to have to take me at my word, but this picture represents my progress thus far on this.

Using my amazing powers of transformation, I shall turn each of these skeins of yarn into a smiling, balding man with glasses by the end of December! You'd like that, wouldn't you? You like heads, and you like baskets. What's not to love about this whole thing becoming a basket of smiling heads? Nothing.

(Oh. Except for the part where there really are more like eleven -- not seven -- balls of yarn to go, and six weeks until the end of December. Yeah. Well. I wouldn't put money on any of this if I were you. And I wouldn't hold my breath. Or put all your eggs in this basket. [Get it? Basket?] You know what? You should just be grateful for any heads you get.)

Yes, yes. You're welcome.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You crack me up!!