Saturday, August 25, 2007

The blurry means it's working.


Embroidery of this pillow is still in progress.


I must think it's turning out pretty well since every photo I take of it is straight from Blursville, USA.

Also? Just to reiterate - the colors are SO much more beautiful than they appear here.

What I should do is go take a photography class with an emphasis in macro lighting tech-mology and not return to the blog until I've mastered that. Or I could go take a class in Photoshop so that I could adjust the colors after the fact.

Given that neither of those things is likely to happen, you'll prolly just have to keep trusting me... well, squinting so the photos will be in focus and trusting me. Spanks! We appreciate it!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I be liking that pillow! Those little french knots are not easy to make and what a lovely job you are doing with them.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pillow, Dr. B!! But will you ever dare to lay your head on the beautiful knots? Your craftiness is inspiring!

Ashley said...

Love it love it love it. Love it. A lot. So very, very much.

And you don't need a class--you need a tripod and the self-timer. Gorillapods are quite handy.

Anonymous said...

It's just beautiful! There must be something wrong with my eyes because those pictures look pretty clear. Uh oh!

Anonymous said...

I love this!!! I totally covet it.

Anonymous said...

Incredibly beautiful.

Kristy said...

Oh my goodness! This is really beautiful. I love your take on these pillows. Absolutely lovely.

I am working on my second one now (just took a break to look at the pattern) and I, too, have had some trouble with the photographing of said pillows. Maybe it is the pillows (and previously, the yarn) that are at fault here.

Thanks again for inspiration!

Stacey said...

even blurry it's looking great! that is a lot of french knots!!!!

Stella said...

Not so blurry we can't tell how pretty it is, which is a lot.

Anonymous said...

It looks awesome. Better pictures come with practice and time :)